Through September 24, 2020
The Coase‑Sandor Institute for Law and Economics at the University of Chicago is hosting a series of advanced lectures in Law and Economics, featuring the cutting‑edge work of its faculty. The Fall 2020 Global Lectures Series will take place from September 10–24 and are open to all.
Click this link to join the lecture (no registration required), Password: Coase2020. Registration is required only to actively participate in the Q&A portion of the lecture. For registration, please click here.
Each lecture will start at 7:30 a.m. Chicago CST/6:00 PM IST.
- September 10: Lior Strahilevitz, Online Manipulation of Consumers
- September 14: Daniel Hemel, Innovation During Pandemics: Patents, Prizes, and More
- September 17: Lee Fennell, Coordinating Behavior Through Law and Norms: Covid-19, Climate Change, and Beyond
- September 21: Omri Ben-Shahar, Personalized Law
- September 24: Eric Posner, The Scope of Normative Law and Economics