8:30 am–5:00 pm
UChicago Center in Delhi
The University of Chicago, in collaboration with Global Plenum on Pediatric Urology of AIIMS will be hosting a one-day State of the Art, Pediatric Robotic CME program (Live surgery from Fortis Hospital Gurugram).
Date: Monday, February 6, 2023
Time: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm IST
Venue: UChicago Center in Delhi, Baba Kharak Singh Marg, Connaught Place, New Delhi
• Live case demonstration of complex robotic surgical cases (will be live streamed from Fortis Hospital, Gurugram)
• Didactic presentation by international thought leaders in the field
• Debate on complex reconstructive surgery
• Step by step technical details presentation
• How to prevent complications and safety efficacy points
Registration is complimentary but required.
Prof. Mohan S. Gundeti, Professor of Surgery, Pediatrics and Obstetrics and Gynecology; Director of Pediatric UrologyThe University of Chicago, (USA)
Prof. Minu Bajpai, Professor & Head-Department of Pediatric Surgery; All India Insitute of Medical Sciences New Delhi (India)