UChicago Center in Delhi
The University of Chicago fosters a community of thinkers who ask tough questions and embrace new ideas. This summer, learn, explore, do, and become more. A center for intellectual innovation, the undergraduate College at the University of Chicago is ranked 4th in the US and 9th in the world. Now students in India can join our community without leaving home, by taking courses taught onsite in India by University of Chicago faculty.
This two-week intensive onsite program will offer students rigorous training in the critical thinking, reading, writing, and discussion skills that are essential for students in U.S. universities and colleges. These skills are embodied in the famous General Education Core sequences in the College at the University of Chicago: small, discussion-based classes that encourage wide-ranging conversations across cultures and time periods, tackling big problems and fundamental questions in the University’s unique interdisciplinary style.
• Rigorous training and preparation for competitive undergraduate college and university programs
• University of Chicago transcript for use in the application process at any U.S. or global university
• Online information session for program participants conducted by University of Chicago College Admissions, offering valuable insight into the U.S. college admissions process
Only one course will be offered at a location in India, with limited enrollment to ensure the best possible experience for the strongest possible candidates. We encourage competitive students to apply to join our global community this summer!
• Classes begin in May 2016 in India
• Applications accepted online starting mid-November
• Scholarships available
Please click here for more details about eligibility and application procedures.The Center hosted an information session for prospective students to learn about the summer session, application procedures, and deadlines.