11:00 am–12:30 pm
United States-India Educational Foundation (USIEF), New Delhi
12, Hailey Road, Vakil Lane, Barakhamba Road, KG Marg, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Since its founding in 1890, the University of Chicago has been at the forefront of social scientific disciplines. Graduate programs, including 5 master's degrees and 9 PhD programs, range from Anthropology, Economics, History, and International Relations to Computational Social Science, Sociology, and Political Science. Learn more from Michael Reese and Matthias Staisch about the programs offered, UChicago's unique intellectual environment, and the admissions process.
Please click here to register.
Security Policy at USIEF, New Delhi -Instructions for attendees:
1) Bags, laptops/tablets will not be allowed inside the USIEF premises at New Delhi.
2) Small wallets are permitted.
3) Mobile phones are permitted but will have to be kept on silent/off mode.
Best mode of travel to reach EducationUSA@USIEF, New Delhi:
1) There are parking issues around USIEF and public transport is the best mode of travel.
2) The nearest metro stations are Barakhamba Road and Mandi House.