Through May 6, 2017
UChicago Center in Delhi
- Mission and Vision Statements
- Strategy as a Domain of Leadership
- Leadership in NGOs and Nonprofits
- Governance as a Domain of Leadership
- Changing Landscape of Nonprofits in India
- Ethics in Non-Profit Leadership
- Getting Things Done
Mr. Frank Schell
A lecturer on South Asian affairs at Chicago Harris and member of Dean's International Council, Mr. Schell retired from an illustrious career in banking to preside Chicago Commons for many years.
Dr. Gurucharan Das
An Indian author, commentator and public intellectual, Dr. Das retired as the MD of Procter & Gamble Worldwide in 1995 and became a full-time author and global columnist.